- Cranberry Orange Tea – 1 teaspoon per person + 1 additional teaspoon of tea
- Filtered water
- 1 chopped piece of Ginger
- Tea pot with infuser
- Electric Kettle
- Sugar -1 teaspoon per person
- Take filtered water than the amount needs for the teacup and put into the electric kettle.
- Boil the filtered water up to 100º and leave it for few seconds to come down the temperature (best to brew at 70 – 80º)
- Warm up the tea pot by pouring boiled water and remove the water
- Put Cranberry Orange tea and chopped Ginger into the tea pot
- Allow to brew for 6 minutes
- Strain Cranberry Orange tea with Ginger into the teacup
- Allow to cool for room temperature and keep in a refrigerator
- Fill a 1/3 glass with ice cubes and then pour chilled Cranberry Orange tea
This citrus blend is full of antioxidants and flavonoids, both of which purify your body and keep your heart strong with some rooibos to balance out this flavor medley, Cranberry Orange mixes fruit sensations.
Remember, Everybody Needs A Little TLC!